The foundation is the bottom component of a building, although it is not visible directly when the building is completed, but in the function of the structure, the existence of the foundation should not be overlooked. Need careful planning, because one of the factors that affect the durability or security of the building is the foundation. And to find out a strong barrier wall solution, you can see at https://www.maccaferri.com/my/solutions/mass-gravity-retaining-walls/.
In determining the type, size, and construction of the foundation must consider the type of building, building load, soil conditions, and other factors that directly or indirectly influence. Because the function of the foundation is as an intermediary to forward the load of existing structures on the ground and other forces working on the supporting ground of the building. Thus, it should be mature and not just based on local customs. Because often encountered, many make the home based only from the customs of society.
For example: A house has been cracked on the wall, but the construction is very strong, ranging from sloof, columns, walls, all using a strong construction. But there is forgotten, the land used to build the current house is a former rice field, so the soil condition is not stable, while the foundation used is the foundation commonly used in the region.
The foundation is divided into two kinds, namely shallow foundation and deep foundation.
Types of shallow foundations include:
- Brick Foundation. Type of foundation made with brick base material. In the installation arranged in such a way that it can withstand the weight of the existing building on it and pass it to the ground.
- Stone foundation times. The type of foundation is the base stone.
- Mini drill foundation (Strauss Pile)
Type of foundation:
- Pile foundation (driven pile).
- Foundation franki pole (franki pile)
- Injection pile foundation
- Foundation of bore pile (bored pile)